By visiting this site, you accept the use of cookies. More about our cookie policy.
Will call in 30 seconds. Free.

Last year MMK increased its sales of galvanized steel

18 May 2017

MMK has published the CMI released the results of the activities for 2016. According to them, MMK has increased the level of utilization of galvanized steel. The figure was 9% — this data is outlined Vadim Dorofeev 12 International conference on trends in production and consumption of products in 2017. According to a senior group Manager, involved in sales of coated metals complex market environment did not affect the company’s operations. CMI reached a record volume of sales on the Russian market it was sold more than one million tonnes of galvanized rolled products.

In 2016, the volumes of rental with coating made up 322000 tons. The full capacity of galvanized rolled products on the Russian market last year reached 2.88 million tons. Indicator relative to the total rolled with a coating of polymers has reached 1.9 million tons. In accordance with the indicators of last year the implementation of galvanized steel, arrived on the Russian market amounted to 89% of the total. The remaining 11% went to the CIS countries and far abroad. The implementation of rental with coating of polymers on the Russian market has reached similar index of 89%. On the markets of the CIS countries received 11% of production.

However, MMK expects continued growth in volume sold. Today, the construction of another line of continuous hot — dip galvanizing. Its production capacity is 360,000 tons annually. The launch line-up is scheduled for the current year.

CMI has provided a number of innovations in addition to increasing the volume. They should improve the quality of a product to the consumer. These include the introduction of uniform standards for products with coating. This approach will give protection against low-quality imported products.

News Archive

Start date
End date

Our consultant will save your time

+7 (905) 233-21-42
E-mail:
Skype: sanatasun

Subscription

Special offers and discounts. :)